How to delete all pictures or other objects in Excel easily?
If you want to delete all pictures from Microsoft Excel, it may be time-consuming to select each picture and delete them one by one. The following tricks may ease your work to delete all pictures:
|Delete all pictures or other objects in active sheet or whole workbook:|
Kutools for Excel’s Delete Illustrations & Objects utility can help you delete all pictures, charts, shapes or any other objects you need at once.
Using Go To command can select all pictures in active worksheet. Work goes easy if we can select all pictures before deleting them.
1. Press F5 key to open the Go To dialog box in Excel.
2. Click the Special button, and get into Go To Special dialog box，then check the Object option. See screenshot:
3. And then click OK button, all pictures are selected in active worksheet, press Delete key to delete all of them.
1. This method will select all objects in active worksheet, such as pictures, charts, shapes etc. If you do not want to delete other objects, you have to unselect other objects before pressing the Delete key.
2. This method will only delete pictures in active worksheet.
Using VBA macro will help you delete all pictures in active worksheet quickly.
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys in Excel, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following macro in the Module Window.
Sub DeleteAllPics() Dim Pic As Object For Each Pic In ActiveSheet.Pictures Pic.Delete Next Pic End Sub
3. Press the F5 key to run this macro. And all of the pictures in active sheet are deleted at once.
Kutools for Excel's Delete Illustrations & Object can remove all pictures immediately no matter they are in active worksheet or in the whole workbook.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 120 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools > Delete > Delete Illustrations & Object . See screenshot:
2. In the Delete Illustrations & Object dialog box:
3. Click OK. And all of the pictures have been deleted from active sheet, selected sheets, and whole workbook as you need.
Kutools for Excel's Delete Illustrations & Object can help us delete all charts, lines, pictures, auto shapes, smart arts, text boxes, linked OLE objects and embedded OLE objects in active worksheet, selected worksheet or all worksheets of the current workbook.
Click to know more…
Is your problem solved?
Recommended Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: 120 powerful new functions for Excel, Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Save two hours every day!
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
More than 120 powerful advanced functions which designed for Excel:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...