How to auto forward email messages in Outlook?
When you are away on a trip or using other mail address for a while, you need to create a rule in Outlook to forward your incoming messages to another mailbox in order to read the messages as soon as possible. By using a rule that you created, Outlook can examine each message that you receive for certain conditions and then automatically forward only specific messages to certain addresses. And it can also forward all your messages automatically without addintional conditions. Please look at the following steps:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
1. In Outlook 2013 and 2010, go to File tab. In Info section, click Manage Rules and Alerts.
Note: In Outlook 2007, select Tools > Rules and Alerts.
2. In Rules and Alerts dialog, under E-mail Rules tab, click on New Rule option.
3. Then a Rules Wizard dialog pop up. Under Start from a blank rule, select Apply rule on messages I receive, and then click Next to continue.
4. Selecting any condition allows you to forward the specific email that meets your requirement. But uncheck all the conditions, the rule will be applied to every message you receive. When you unchecked all the conditions, click Next then a prompt box will pop up, click Yes.
5. In step 1, select forward it to people or public group option.
In step 2, click people or public group. See screenshot:
6. When a Rule Address dialog popping up, click your desired address and then click on To button (you can also double-clicking on the address to select it). Or you can directly type the email address in the To field. Finally click OK.
7. Now it returns to the previous window, and you can see the previous people or public group was replaced by your specified email address. Click Next to see the further information.
8. When an exceptions dialog popping up, select any exception that you would like to apply to this rule and then click Next. Tip: Most users leave the exceptions unchecked.
9. In Step 1: Type a name for your rule under Specify a name for this rule.
In Step 2: If you would like Outlook to start forwarding messages now, check Turn on this rule box. While if you would like to forward messages which were already existing in your Inbox, check Run this rule now on messages already in “Inbox” box. Click on Finish button. Start testing your rule!
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!