How to show or view email messages by conversations in Outlook?
Outlook 2013 and 2010 has a new feature of showing your email boxes’ messages as conversations. You can sort and link your messages which has the same subject by this show as conversations function. It gives you an efficient way to know what has been discussed in these emails because it organized all the same subject emails together as a tidy group. But, how to enable this feature? Please look at the following article.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
1. As usual, your email message were listed by default as follows.
2. There are two ways for you to enable the conversations feature.
Go to the View tab and check the Show as Conversations box. See screenshot:
Alternatively, click on Arrange By: Date tab bellow the email search field, and then select Show as Conversations option from the popup list.
3. After enable Show as Conversations utility, a prompt box will pop up. Select the folder you want to show message as conversations.
4. Now, the email messages was listed as follows. You can double click to open it.
5. Besides, you can choose to expend to see all detail items by clicking the small icon before the message.
6. When you open the message, you can see there are a Next button and a Previous button existing on the right in every email message. You can navigate between the newer message and the older one by clicking on these two buttons.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!