How to set up auto reply in outlook 2003/2007/2010?
Using Outlook 2003/2007:
1. Create a new message, and type the subject and message of your auto reply message.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Back Old Look to Office 2010 and 2013 (includes Office 365).
Office Tab: Bring Tabbed Editing and Browsing Features to Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 8/9/10.
2. In Outlook 2003, select File >> Save As... from the menu; In Outlook 2007, click the Office button.
3. Select Outlook Template under Save as type:.
4. Select Tools>> Rules and Alerts... from the menu in Outlook window.
5. Click New Rule...
6. Select Start from a blank rule and make sure Check messages when they arrive is selected, and click Next.
7. Check Where my name is in the To box under Select condition(s), and click Next.
8. Check reply using a specific template under Select action(s), and Click on a specific template under Edit the rule description.
9. Select User Templates in File System under Look In:, select the template that created before and click Open. Click Next.
10. Check Except if it is an Out of Office message under Select exception(s), and click Next.
11. Type a name for your auto reply rule under Specify a name for this rule, and click Next.
Using Outlook 2010, please Step by Step Walkthrough.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!