Navigation Pane – List Sheets, Workbooks, Columns and Names in Excel
It's not easy for you to navigate sheet tabs in Excel if you are dealing a workbook with too many worksheets. You will always spend more time in repetitive scrolling and clicking if you need to switch from one sheet to another. The Navigation Pane in Kutools for Excel will bring in almost 10 times faster than using the tab scrolling buttons. Even if there are dozens of worksheets between those two sheets you want to switch, you only need to click the mouse once to navigate them. Demo
Classic Menu for Office: brings back classic menus to Office 2010 and 2013 (includes Office 365).
Office Tab: brings tabbed interface to Office as the use of web browser Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
See what Excel Navigation Pane can help:
- List all open workbooks: you can quickly click to navigate between all open workbooks;
- List all worksheets: almost 10 times faster to navigate between sheet tabs;
- List all columns (in active worksheet): you can quickly click on the column and go to the specific column in the active worksheet;
- List all names (in active workbook): click on the name and you will be navigated to the exact position of the name;
- Toggle Button: toggle all of the hidden sheets/columns to be visible and invisible;
- Toggle between two latest sheets button: switch between just two sheets back and forth;
- Refresh Button: refresh all the information of the navigation pane;
- Font Size Buttons: change the font size of worksheet names, workbook names, column titles and name titles;
- Scroll bar: makes it fluent to scroll the list from up to down; just as the way you do in browsing the web pages;
- When you switch multiple sheets by using the sheet tab of Excel, you can also stay at the specific position of that sheet in the Navigation Pane;
- Easily jump from one sheet (workbook, column or name range) to another by clicking the corresponding item in the pane;
- The more worksheets (columns) you work with, the faster the process can be when using Navigation pane.
Click Kutools >> Navigation.
1 Click Navigation button to enable the Navigation Pane, and click it again will close the Navigation Pane.
2 Listing all open workbooks in here, click to navigate between all open workbooks.
3 Hidden worksheets toggle button: one click will toggle all hidden worksheets to be visible, and click again will toggle all hidden worksheets to be invisible.
4Toggle between two latest sheets button: switch between just two sheets back and forth.
5 Listing all open worksheets of current workbook in here, click to navigate between worksheets.
6 Refresh button: it will refresh the information of the Navigation Pane.
7 Hidden columns toggle button: one click will toggle all hidden columns to be visible, and click again will toggle all hidden columns to be invisible.
8 Listing all columns of current worksheet in here, click to navigate between columns.
9 Listing all names of current workbook in here, click to navigate between names.
Video 1. Navigation Pane feature demo.