Quickly remove all breaks in Word with one click
We may need to remove multiple types of breaks from the whole document sometimes. As common users of Microsoft Word, we usually delete multiple breaks symbols one by one after showing unhidden symbols in Word. Kutools for Word provides a handy Remove All Breaks utility, which can delete all breaks from the whole documents immediately.
Remove All Breaks utility will help us delete all kinds of breaks in the whole document at once, including page breaks, column breaks and section breaks. With it, tedious task will be accomplished in a blink of an eye.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10. Read more...
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars of Office 2003/XP/2000 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. Read more...
Click Kutools > Breaks> Remove All Breaks. See screenshot:
Supposing you want to remove all breaks from your document as shown in the below screenshot, you can get it done as follows:
1. Put you cursor on the current document, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Breaks > Remove All Breaks.
2. After clicking Remove All Breaks, there will be a dialog popping up. Click Yes if you confirm that you want to remove all breaks.
3. Then it will remove all breaks from the current document immediately. See screenshot:
- Quickly remove all page breaks from document in Word
- Quickly remove all column breaks from document in Word
- Quickly remove all section breaks from document in Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Vista;