Office Tab 10.50 – Release notes
Good news! Office Tab 10.50 with new handy features is available now. You can click here to upgrade or have a free trial of this version. TIP: Free try with no feature limitation in 30 days. Date: 8/11/2015
1. You can switch among languages directly on the Office Tab ribbon as follows. See screenshot:
2. Add the Close Left feature to the right-clicking menu: you can quickly close all tabs which locate on the left side of current tab. See screenshot:
3. Add the Close Right feature to the right-clicking menu: you can quickly close all tabs which locate on the right side of current tab. See screenshot:
1. Optimize the tab color in Office 2016.
2. Proofreading some interface language items.
Fixed:1. Fixed: Word will crash with View Side by Side in Word 2013-16 versions.
2. Fixed: Inserting PowerPoint or Excel objects in other Office programs will cause abnormal problem.
3. Fixed: The Publisher icon is displayed as the Access icon in the Tab in Access 2010.
4. Fixed: Language cannot be changed when you clicking Options from the right-clicking menu and try to change the language in the Option setting center in Office 2010.
5. Fixed: The workbooks are modified or not which is not indicating correctly with * mark in Office Tab for Excel 2013-2016.
6. Fixed: Even though the Single-window mode has been enabled in Office Tab for Office 2013-2016, there are multiple Office windows when switching windows by using shortcuts Alt + Tab.
7. Fixed: In some Office applications, Office tab cannot switch among windows after document windows minimizing.
Use Tabbed Document Interface in Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019:
Using tabs in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Project and Visio;
Easy to switch back and forth between files in Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019;
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 30 days!