Office Tab 13.10 – Release notes
Good news! Office Tab 13.10 with excellent improvements is available now. You can click here to upgrade or have a free trial of this version. TIP: Free try with no feature limitation in 30 days. Date: 6/27/2017
1. The tab style setting is added into the ribbon, you can easily change the tab style of Office Tab.
2. The fixed width and max width of the tab layout are added into the ribbon, you can set them directly without going to the Options Center.
1. Error occurs when arranging all Word windows in Office 2013 and later version.
2. The Show / Hide tab bar’s checkbox status of the Office Tab doesn’t display under the Office button in Office 2007.
3. Fixed: Other minor bugs.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoOffices 2013 and 2016 can not be moved between tabs.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHii how are you guys
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHow do I add Office Tab to Microsoft Office 2016?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHello, If you are using the Office 2016, please go to download and install the from https://www.extendoffice.com/downloads/SetupOfficeTab.exe.
If you have encountered any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.