Kutools for Excel
Quickly reverse text string or words order in Excel
It is a problem for us to reverse text string order in Excel, maybe you can use the VBA code to reverse all of the characters of text order from left to right, and maybe you can reverse some words order with formula, but both of them are difficult for us. The handy utility Reverse Text Order of Kutools for Excel can help you solve this problem quickly. Reverse Text Order can do the following operations:
- Reverse text order with nothing, such as: reverse “This is an Excel file” to “elif lecxE na si sihT”;
- Reverse text order with space, such as: reverse “This is an Excel file” to “file Excel an is This”;
- Reverse text order with other separators, such as reverse “Word/ Excel/PowerPoint” to “PowerPoint/ Excel/Word”.
Click Kutools > Text > Reverse Text Order, see screenshots:
1. Select the range that you want to reverse the text string.
2. Click Kutools > Text > Reverse Text Order, in the Reverse Text dialog box, if you specify Nothing under the separator, you can get the following result:
And if you specify Space under the Separator, you can get this:
Of course, you can reverse the text by other separators, such as semicolon, comma, carriage return and so on.
3. Click OK.
1. This function supports undo.
2. Checking Skip non-text cells to prevent you reversing the numbers in selected range.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.