Quickly fetches values from cells for calculation and insert result into cells
Kutools for Excel
Normally if you need to calculate with the System Calculator in Excel, you have to input values in Calculator, and output the results into cells manually. It will be time-consuming if you need to output the result to many cells. With the Calculator utility of Kutools for Excel, you can quickly fetch values from cells in workbooks, and insert or paste calculated results into cells easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > More > Calculator. See screenshots:
Supposing you want to fetch values from cells for calculation and insert the calculated results into cells, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > Calculator.
2. Please select the cell which contains the value you want to use for calculation. And in the Kutools Calculator dialog box, click Get to fetch the value into the calculator. And click the sign of operation, such as *, then select the second value you need to calculate and click Get. You can view the formula at the bottom of the calculator. See screenshot:
3. Then click “=” sign to calculate the result, and then clicking Paste button to insert the result into a cell.
Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download and free trial Now!
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.