Quickly set row height or column width in inches, pounds, centimeters or pixels
Kutools for Excel
Sometimes, you need to quickly adjust the row height and column width in centimeters, inches, pounds or pixels. For example, you need to make each cell as a square in Excel. To get this done, you need to quickly adjust the cell size in pounds, centimeters, inches or pixels. With the help of Kutools for Excel’s Adjust Cell Size, you can quickly adjust the row height and column width in Excel.
Click Kutools >> Format >> Adjust Cell Size. See screenshots:
1. Select the range that you want to adjust the cell size.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Format > Adjust Cell Size…see screenshot:
3. Specify one of the types from the Unit type that you need. If you want to adjust both the row height and column width, check the Row height and Column width.
4. Then specify the row height and column width according to your need. And the row height and column width have been adjusted as you need. See screenshots:
1. This operation supports undo (Ctrl +Z).
2. With this utility, you can also adjust the whole worksheet.
3. If you would like to set the cells as squares, you just need to enter the same number in the Row height and Column width. See screenshots:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.