Copy a cell formatting from one cell to other cells in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
Have you ever been there before, when there is a cell has exactly the formatting which you want to apply to other cells in Excel? That's for sure, and we can use the Format Painter to quickly copy formatting from one place and apply it to another. But how about copying specific formatting from one place and apply it to other cells? That's why we build the Kutools for Excel's Copy Cell Formatting utility, because Format Painter can only copy all formatting from one place in Excel. We can quickly apply these operations in Excel with Copy Cell Formatting.
Click Kutools >> Format >> Copy Cell Formatting, see screenshots:
To copy and apply some specific formatting from one cell to other cells you selected, please do as follows:
1. Select a single cell (A1 for example) that you want to apply its formatting to other cells.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Format > Copy Cell Formatting.
3. In the Copy Cell Formatting dialog box, please specify the formatting attributes for other cells you want to apply, see screenshot:
4. Then click OK, and select the cells that you want to apply this formatting in the prompt box, see screenshot:
5. Then click OK button, the specific cell formatting from cell A1 has been applied to the selected cells at once, see screenshot:
This tool supports undo (Ctrl + Z).
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.