Quickly show or hide zero values in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Sometimes, the zero values are hidden in a specific worksheet in Excel, and now you want to show the zero values, how can you do? Certainly, you can go to the Excel options to set the option with File > Options > Advanced > Display options for this worksheet > Show a zero in cells that have zero value, but it is a little troublesome if you want to toggle show and hide zero values frequently in Excel. Kutools for Excel’s Show Zero utility can do you a favor on the quickly toggle showing and hiding zeros with only one click in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Worksheet Design >> Show Zero. See screenshot:
To enable showing zero values, you just need to click Kutools Plus > Worksheet Design, then under Design tab, check Show Zero check box. Then the zero values are shown in active worksheet.
To enable hiding zero values, you just need to click Enterprise > Worksheet Design, then under Design tab, keep Show Zero check box unchecked. Then the zero values are hidden in the cell.
1. The Show Zero utility works for the whole worksheet.
2. You can click Close Design to close the Design Tab in the Ribbon.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.