MEANING WIN OR LOSS
HOW DO I COUNT 2 WINS OR 2 LOSSES? TO PUT ANSWER IN SINGLE CELL!
Kutools for Excel is a powerful add-in that frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Excel, such as combine sheets quickly, merge cells without losing data, paste to only visible cells, count cells by color and so on. 300+ powerful features / functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365!
It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It's compatible with Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365. Demo
Kutools for Outlook is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Outlook users has to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365!
Kutools for Word is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Word users have to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Word / Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
Restores the old look and menus of Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365. Don’t lose time in finding commands on the new Ribbon. Easy to deploy to all computers in enterprises and organizations.
As we all know, to compare if two cells are equal, we can use the formula A1=B1. But, if you want to check if multiple cells have the same value, this formula will not work. Today, I will talk about some formulas to compare if multiple cells are equal in Excel.
Compare two ranges and find if the cells are equal or not:
With Kutools for Excel’s Compare Cells utility, you can quickly find the same or different values between two cells.
Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and free trial Now!
Supposing I have the following data range, now I need to know if the values in A1:D1 are equal, to solve this task, the following formulas will help you.
1. In a blank cell besides your data, please enter this formula: =AND(EXACT(A1:D1,A1)), (A1:D1 indicates the cells that you want to compare, and A1 is the first value in your data range)see screenshot:
2. Then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter keys together to get the result, if the cell values are equal, it will display TRUE, otherwise, it will display FALSE, see screenshot:
3. And select the cell then drag the fill handle to the range that you want to apply this formula, you will get the result as follows:
1. The above formula is case sensitive.
2. If you need to compare the values without case sensitive, you can apply this formula: =COUNTIF(A1:D1,A1)=4, (A1:D1 indicates the cells that you want to compare, A1 is the first value in your data range, and the number 4 refers to the number of cells that you want to check if), then press Enter key, and you will get the following result: