- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoKutools for Excel’ Transpose Table Dimensions feature may help you:
How to copy and paste multiple non adjacent cells/rows/columns in Excel?
Normally when we copying multiple nonadjacent cells in Excel, it will pop up a warning dialog box as below screenshot shown. Apart from copying and pasting each cell one by one, are there any methods to copy and paste multiple nonadjacent cells/rows/columns together? Yes! This article will recommend two easy methods as follows:
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Although Microsoft Excel does not support copying and pasting multiple nonadjacent cells/cells/columns, but it allows users to copy and paste multiple non adjacent cells/rows/column in specified conditions.
(1) Copy and paste multiple nonadjacent cells in the same column/rows
1. Holding the Ctrl key, and select multiple nonadjacent cells in the same column/rows one by one.
2. Press the Ctrl + C keys simultaneously to copy these nonadjacent cells; select the first cell of destination range, and press the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to paste these nonadjacent cells. See below screenshots:
(2) Copy and paste multiple non adjacent rows (or columns) which contain the same columns (or rows)
1. Holding the Ctrl key, and select multiple nonadjacent rows (or columns) which contain the same columns (or rows).
In our example we select multiple nonadjacent rows with same columns. See screenshot:
2. Press the Ctrl + C keys to copy these nonadjacent rows, next select the first cell of destination range, and press the Ctrl + V keys to paste these rows. See above screenshot:
Copy and paste multiple non adjacent columns as below screenshot:
Sometimes, you may need to copy and paste multiple nonadjacent cells from different rows/columns, or copy multiple nonadjacent rows/columns with different columns/rows. In these conditions, you can try the Copy Ranges utility of Kutools for Excel.
1. Select multiple nonadjacent cells/rows/columns with holding the Ctrl key, and click Kutools > Copy Ranges. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Copy Multiple Ranges dialog box, please check the All option, and click the Ok button. See screenshot:
3. And then in the second Copy Multiple Ranges dialog box, please specify the first cell of destination range, and click the OK button. See the second screenshot above:
So far all selected nonadjacent cells/rows/columns have been copied and pasted into a new range. See screenshot:
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agohow to transpose in different cells with order?