How to show developer tab/ribbon in Word?
Developer tab contains many advanced functions of Word and it has not been displayed in Word by default. This tutorial will show you the way to show developer tab in ribbon.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click Office icon on the top left of Word, and then click Word Options button;
Step 2: check Show Developer tab in the Ribbon
Step 3: click OK, and developer tab will be shown in the ribbon.
Step 1: click File tab and then click Options;
Step 2: click Customize Ribbon, and then check Develop item as next figure shown;
Step 3: click OK to show Developer tab in ribbon.
With Kutools for Word, you can directly apply advanced functions such as inserting check box, and without finding them from Developer tab. See screenshot:
- Show or hide formatting marks in Word
- Show or hide paragraph marks in Word
- Show or hide all hidden text quickly in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...