How to change or increase font size in formula bar?
How could you change or increase the font size in formula bar, so that the contents from selected cell can be view more clearly in formula bar? This article, I will talk about a quick trick for solving this task in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In fact, to increase the font size in formula bar, you can go to the Excel Option to set the font size, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options to go to the Excel Options dialog box, then click General from the left pane, and then choose the font size you need from the Font size drop down list in the right list box, see screenshot:
2. Then click OK button to close this dialog, and a prompt box is popped out to remind you to restart the Excel file for taking changes effect, see screenshot:
3. Close and restart the Excel file, you can see the font size of the cell value in the formula bar has been increased as following screenshot shown:
1. If you open an Excel file that was created and saved in normal size, only the formula bar is big.
2. If you launch a new workbook, the formula bar, column and row headings, cells will be increased as well, see screenshot: