How to disable hardware graphics acceleration in Outlook?
Is the text blurry in your Outlook? Or the Outlook runs slowly? These problems might be caused by hardware graphics acceleration. Here, this article will guide you to disable the hardware graphic acceleration in Outlook easily.
You can easily disable the hardware graphics acceleration for your Outlook with below steps:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Advanced in the left bar, and then check the Disable hardware graphics acceleration option in the Display section. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button to close the Outlook Options dialog box.
So far, the hardware graphics acceleration has been disabled in your Outlook already.
Note: There is no Disable hardware graphics acceleration option in Outlook 2007.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.