How to forward email with original sender and recipients in Outlook?
In general, when forwarding an email in Outlook, the email’s sender and recipients will be removed automatically in the forwarding email. However, sometimes you may just need to forward an email with its original sender and recipients, how could you get it done? This article will guide you to create a rule for forwarding emails with original sender and recipients in Outlook.
This method will guide you to create a rule within Exchange account to automatically forward all emails meeting specified criteria with these emails’ original senders and recipients in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, please click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the New Rule button on the E-mail Rules tab. See screenshot:
3. Now the Rules Wizard comes out. Please select the Apply rule on messages I receive option, and click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the Rules Wizard (Which condition(s) do you want to check?), please specify the criteria you will automatically forward emails based on, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. In the Rules Wizard (what do you want to do with the message?), please check the Redirect it to people or public group option in the Step 1 section, and then click the linked text of people or public group in the Step 2 section. See screenshot:
6. In the popping out Rule Address dialog box, please insert the certain recipient’s email address into the To box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Click the Next button in the Rules Wizard (what do you want to do with the message?), and then click the Next button in the Rules Wizard (Are there any exceptions) directly.
8. Now you get into the Rules Wizard (Finish rule step), please type a name for the new rule in the Step 1 box, check options as you need in the Step 2 section, and click the Finish button. See screenshot:
9. Click the OK button in the Rules and Alerts dialog box.
From now on, all emails meeting the specified criteria will be automatically forwarded with their original senders and recipients.
Note: This way only work with Exchange account in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.