How to use bcc in Outlook 2007/2010?
You can use the blind carbon copy field (bcc) to send an email to a few people in outlook, if you want to hide the email addresses from each recipient. You can use or enable this bcc field according to following steps:
1. In Outlook 2010, click New E-mail to create a new Email Message in Home tab; in Outlook 2007, click New from the toolbar.
|In Outlook 2010||In Outlook 2007|
2. Select the Options tab in the new Email Message Window.
3. In the Show Fields section, click Show Bcc.
4. The Bcc field will appear.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.