How to export calendar from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet?
A way for you to share your Outlook calendar with others is to export your Outlook calendar and then import it into other people’s Outlook calendar folder. But there is a question of how to export it. The following tutorials will let you know how to export your Outlook calendar to Excel spreadsheet.
- Export calendar from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet without Export feature
- Export calendar from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet with Export feature
Export calendar from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet without Export feature
The first method will introduce an easy to quickly export all calendar items from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet without the Import and Export feature. Please do as follows:
1. Shift the Calendar folder, and select the calendar which you will export to Excel.
2. Change the calendar view with clicking View > Change View > List. See screenshot:
3. Select all calendar items or multiple ones you will export to Excel.
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent items with clicking each item one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent items with clicking the first one and the last one.
4. Right click the selected items, and select the Copy from the right-clicking menu.
5. Create a new workbook, right click a blank cell and select the Keep Text Only (T) button in the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
6. Save and close the new workbook.
So for the selected calendar items are exported to a new workbook already.
One click to save/export multiple emails to text/PDF/HTML/CSV files in bulk in Outlook
Normally we can export/save an email message as a text file with the Save As feature in Outlook. But, for batch saving/exporting multiple emails to individual text files, you have to manually handle each message one by one. Time-consuming! Tedious! Now, Kutools for Outlook's Batch Save feature can help you quickly save multiple email messages to individual text files, PDF files, HTML files, etc!
Export calendar from Outlook to Excel spreadsheet
1. Go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Import and Export Wizard, Under Choose an action to perform, select Export to a file, and then click Next to continue.
3. In Export to a File dialog, please select Comma Separated Values, and then click Next. See screenshot:
Note: If you are using Outlook 2010 or earlier versions, please select the Microsoft Excel 97-2003 option directly.
4. Now, under Select folder to export from, select Calendar from Outlook Data File, and then click Next.
5. When the Export to a File dialog showing up, click Browse… button to select the destination of the file.
6. Browse and choose the destination where the file can be saved. Name the file and finally click OK to close the dialog.
7. When it turns to the previous Export to a File dialog, click Next to continue.
8. Now another Export to a File dialog popping up, click Finish to export your Outlook calendar. See screenshot:
9. In the Set Date Range dialog box, please specify the date range you will export calendar within, and click the OK button.
Note: If you are using Outlook 2010 or earlier versions, and you select the Microsoft Excel 97-2003 option in Step 3, the calendar has been exported as Excel workbook already. If you are using Outlook 2013 or higher versions, the calendar has been exported as a CSV file, and please go ahead with below step.
10. Now we have export the specified calendar as a CSV file. Please open the CSV file with Microsoft Excel, and then save the file as workbook.
Demo: export Outlook calendar to Excel
Tip: In this Video, Kutools tab is added by Kutools for Outlook. If you need it, please click here to have a 60-day free trial without limitation!
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.