How to print titles (heading) and gridlines in Excel?
Normally gridline, column title (heading), and row title (heading) appear in worksheet. However, they are disappearing in the print preview when you print the worksheet. See the following screenshots:
Worksheet in Nomral View
In Print Preview
Row and Column headings and gridlines can help you view data in your worksheet easily. You may think of printing both. This article will show you the way to add the titles (headings) and gridlines in print preview and printed worksheet.
Step 1: Go to the Sheet Options group under Page Layout tab.
Step 2: Check both Print options in the Gridlines section and Headings section. See the following screenshot:
Now it shows the headings and gridlines in the print preview and printed worksheet. See the following screenshot:
Print title (top row) on every page
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
- More than
300 powerful advanced features, designed for
1500 work scenarios, increasing productivity by
70%, give you more time to take care of family and enjoy life.
- No longer need memorizing formulas and VBA codes, give your brain a rest from now on.
- Become an Excel expert in 3 minutes, Complicated and repeated operations can be done in seconds,
- Reduce thousands of keyboard & mouse operations every day, say goodbye to occupational diseases now.
- 110,000 highly effective people and 300+ world-renowned companies' choice.
- 60-day full features free trial. 60-day money back guarantees. 2 years of free upgrade and support.
- Office Tab is designed for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Other Office Applications: Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by
50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!