How to resize print area and fit to one page in Excel?
When you print a worksheet, its content may overflow one page, and you have to print the overflowing columns or rows in a second paper. It is not economy to print only one column or one row on one paper. Is there a way to resize the print area and fit all content to one page in Excel? Yes, there is a tricky method to resize the print area and fit to one page in Excel easily.
You can modify the printing settings to fit active worksheet to one page in Excel 2010/2013/2016 or later version. To do it, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click the File > Print.
Step 2: Go to the Setting section, and select the Fit Sheet to One Page in the No Scaling drop down box. See the following screenshot:
Then the print area is resized and fit on one page.
Note: that this method is invalid in Excel 2007.
Actually, we can resize the print area and fit to one page by changing the Scale to Fit settings. This method is valid in Microsoft Excel 2007 later version.
Step 1: Go to the Scale to Fit group under the Page Layout tab.
Step 2: Change both of Width and Height to 1 page.
Then it resizes print area, and there is only one page to print.
If you want to print multiple selection across worksheet into one page, you can apply Kutools for Excel's Print Multiple Selection Wizard utility to combine multiple selection into one page, then print them in one page.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Multiple Selection Wizard.
2. In the wizard dialog, add the selections you want to combine into one page by clicking Add button one by one.
3. Click Next, in step 2 of the wizad, check Specify new print settings option, then click Page Setup buton, and in the Page Setup dialog, under Page tab, check Fit to option, and type 1 into next textbox.
3. Click OK > Next, in the last step of wizard, check one operation as you need. If you check Activate the worksheet, but don't print it, it will combine all selections in one new sheet at the front of all sheets.
4. Now, when you print the sheet that combine the selections, it will be printed in one page.
Easily Combine multiple sheets/Workbook into one Single sheet or Workbook
|To combinne multiples sheets or workbooks into one sheet or workbook may be edious in Excel, but with the Combine function in Kutools for Excel, you can combine merge dozens of sheets/workbooks into one sheet or workbook, also, you can consolidate the sheets into one by several clicks only. Click for full-featured 30 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!