How to resize print area and fit to one page in Excel?
When you print a worksheet, its content may overflow one page, and you have to print the overflowing columns or rows in a second paper. It is not economy to print only one column or one row on one paper. Is there a way to resize the print area and fit all content to one page in Excel? Yes, there is a tricky method to resize the print area and fit to one page in Excel easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can modify the printing settings to fit active worksheet to one page in Excel 2010/2013/2016 or later version. To do it, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click the File > Print.
Step 2: Go to the Setting section, and select the Fit Sheet to One Page in the No Scaling drop down box. See the following screenshot:
Then the print area is resized and fit on one page.
Note: that this method is invalid in Excel 2007.
Actually, we can resize the print area and fit to one page by changing the Scale to Fit settings. This method is valid in Microsoft Excel 2007 later version.
Step 1: Go to the Scale to Fit group under the Page Layout tab.
Step 2: Change both of Width and Height to 1 page.
Then it resizes print area, and there is only one page to print.
If you want to print multiple selection across worksheet into one page, you can apply Kutools for Excel's Print Multiple Selection Wizard utility to combine multiple selection into one page, then print them in one page.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Multiple Selection Wizard.
2. In the wizard dialog, add the selections you want to combine into one page by clicking Add button one by one.
3. Click Next, in step 2 of the wizad, check Specify new print settings option, then click Page Setup buton, and in the Page Setup dialog, under Page tab, check Fit to option, and type 1 into next textbox.
3. Click OK > Next, in the last step of wizard, check one operation as you need. If you check Activate the worksheet, but don't print it, it will combine all selections in one new sheet at the front of all sheets.
4. Now, when you print the sheet that combine the selections, it will be printed in one page.
Easily Combine multiple sheets/Workbook into one Single sheet or Workbook
|To combinne multiples sheets or workbooks into one sheet or workbook may be edious in Excel, but with the Combine function in Kutools for Excel, you can combine merge dozens of sheets/workbooks into one sheet or workbook, also, you can consolidate the sheets into one by several clicks only. strong>Click for full-featured 30 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|