If you know how to do this please post the code. Thank you In advance!
Similar to https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/3360-excel-transpose-every-5-rows.html
except by selecting pictures and pasting the output in an array.
It is easy for us to insert one picture into Excel, but if you need to insert multiple pictures at once so that can save much time, how could you do?
With the following VBA code, you can insert multiple pictures into Excel file cell by cell.
1. Select a range that you want to insert pictures.
2. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following macro in the Module Window.
Sub InsertPictures() 'Update 20140513 Dim PicList() As Variant Dim PicFormat As String Dim Rng As Range Dim sShape As Shape On Error Resume Next PicList = Application.GetOpenFilename(PicFormat, MultiSelect:=True) xColIndex = Application.ActiveCell.Column If IsArray(PicList) Then xRowIndex = Application.ActiveCell.Row For lLoop = LBound(PicList) To UBound(PicList) Set Rng = Cells(xRowIndex, xColIndex) Set sShape = ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddPicture(PicList(lLoop), msoFalse, msoCTrue, Rng.Left, Rng.Top, Rng.Width, Rng.Height) xRowIndex = xRowIndex + 1 Next End If End Sub
4. Then press the F5 key to run this code, and select the folder which contains the pictures that you want to insert. Then specify the pictures as you need. And click Open button.
5. And all the selected pictures have been imported into your selection based on the cell size. See screenshot:
Kutools for Excel’s Import Pictures utility can help you quickly insert multiple pictures into Excel based on the cell size or picture size. You can specify the pictures’ height and width as you need as well.
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Click Enterprise > Import / Export > Import Pictures, see screenshot:
2. In the Import Pictures dialog box, please do the following operations:
3. Then you can specify the size of the pictures by clicking Size button, and in the Import Picture Size dialog, you can choose the picture size matching your need. See screenshot:
4. After specifying the picture size, please click OK to close this dialog, and back to the Import Pictures dialog, click Import button to import the images.
5. And all your selected pictures have been inserted into your cells from the active cell vertically or horizontally. See screenshot:
1. Select your picture name cells that you want to insert their matching pictures.
2. Click Enterprise > Import / Export > Import Pictures , and in the popped out dialog box, click Add button to add the pictures to the picture list box, see screenshot:
3. Then click Match button to select the cells with the picture names that you want to match with their pictures.
4. And then all the image names will be matched with the pictures automatically, click OK to return to the former dialog, then you can specify the size of the pictures, click Size button, in the Import Picture Size dialog box, set the picture size as you need. See screenshot:
5. Click OK to close this dialog, and then click Import button and all the pictures are inserted into the cells based on their relative names. See screenshots:
Click Import Pictures to know more about this feature.
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful: