How to accept or reject all changes in Excel?
f you have a workbook, and you want to accept or rejectc all the changes in it made by other users, do you know how to get it done? Here I talk about the steps to accept or reject all changes in a share workbook.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Accept or reject all changes in Excel
First, you need to make some settings to the workbook.
1. Open the workbook you want to accept/reject the changes and click File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Privacy Options, then go to the Document-specific settings section and uncheck Remove personal information from file properties on save box. Then click OK > OK to close the dialogs. See screenshot:
2. Click Review > Track Changes > Highlight Changes to open the Highlight Changes dialog. See screenshot:
3. In the Highlight Changes dialog, check Track Changes while editing. This also shares your workbook box, then click OK to close the dialog. See screenshot:
Now, you can save the workbook and let other users change or edit it. Then you can accept or reject the changes made by others.
4. Open the workbook after editing by others, and click Review > Track Changes > Accept/Reject Changes to open the Select Changes to Accept or Reject dialog. See screenshot:
5. In the Select Changes to Accept or Reject dialog, click OK. See screenshot:
6. Then the Accept/Reject Changes dialog pops up, click Accept All or Reject All as you need. See screenshot:
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHow to prevent other user to accept or reject changes on a workbook I shared?