How to accept or reject all changes in Excel?
f you have a workbook, and you want to accept or rejectc all the changes in it made by other users, do you know how to get it done? Here I talk about the steps to accept or reject all changes in a share workbook.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Accept or reject all changes in Excel
First, you need to make some settings to the workbook.
1. Open the workbook you want to accept/reject the changes and click File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Privacy Options, then go to the Document-specific settings section and uncheck Remove personal information from file properties on save box. Then click OK > OK to close the dialogs. See screenshot:
2. Click Review > Track Changes > Highlight Changes to open the Highlight Changes dialog. See screenshot:
3. In the Highlight Changes dialog, check Track Changes while editing. This also shares your workbook box, then click OK to close the dialog. See screenshot:
Now, you can save the workbook and let other users change or edit it. Then you can accept or reject the changes made by others.
4. Open the workbook after editing by others, and click Review > Track Changes > Accept/Reject Changes to open the Select Changes to Accept or Reject dialog. See screenshot:
5. In the Select Changes to Accept or Reject dialog, click OK. See screenshot:
6. Then the Accept/Reject Changes dialog pops up, click Accept All or Reject All as you need. See screenshot: