How to print worksheet without fill color?
In Excel, we always format the cell data with some colors to make the important information stand out. When you print the worksheet, the filling color behind the value or the font color of the data will be printed as well (see following screenshot). To consider for saving ink, sometimes, you need to print the worksheet without fill color, that is to say, to print with black and white. Is there an option to print these cells black and white only in Excel?
To print the worksheet with black and white, you just need to change the setting as following steps:
1. Activate your worksheet that you want to print.
2. Then click Page Layout tab in the ribbon, and click Page Setup button at the bottom-right corner of the Page Setup section. See screenshot:
3. In the Page Setup dialog, click Sheet tab, and then check Black and white option under Print section, see screenshot:
4. Then click Print Preview button in the Page Setup dialog to view the worksheet, and your current sheet is displayed as black and white as following screenshot:
5. And then you can go to print your worksheet normally, and all of the color will be removed from the file except white and black.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!