How to print pages in reverse order of a worksheet?
In Excel, when you print the pages, the first page of the worksheet will be printed at first by default. But, in certain case, you need to print the pages of the worksheet in reverse order, how could you do?
In Excel, you can use the following VBA code to print the pages in reverse order. Do with the following steps:
1. Activate your worksheet that you want to print in reverse order.
2. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: print pages in reverse order of a worksheet
Sub ReversePrint() 'Update 20140625 Dim xPages As Long xPages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") For xIndex = xPages To 1 Step -1 Application.ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=xIndex, To:=xIndex Next End Sub
4. Then press F5 key to run this code, and your worksheet will be printed in reverse order right now.
Maybe some of the Excel green hand are not familiar with VBA, in this case, you can free install Kutools for Excel, and use the Print Pages in Reverse Order function to quickly print the worksheet in a reverse order
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
Active the worksheet you want to print in reverse order, and click Kutools Plus> Printing > Print Pages in Reverse Order. See screenshot:
Then in the popping dialog, you can specify the printing copies as you need.
Now the worksheet is printing in reverse order
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!