How to refresh pivot table on file open in Excel?
In default, when you change your data in the table, the relative pivot table will not refresh at the same time. Here I will tell you how to refresh the pivot table when opening the file in Excel.
Do as follow to set the pivot table refresh when the file is opening.
1. Click the pivot table, then click Option tab (or Analyze tab), then click Options > Options in the PivotTable group. See screenshot:
2. Then in the PivotTable Options dialog, click Data tab, and then check Refresh data when opening the file. See screenshot:
3. Click OK, then if the original data has been changed, and when you opening this file next time, the pivot table will refresh automatically.
Tip: In Excel 2013, you need to click Analyze tab in step 1.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!