If you want to change default comment format, you need to go to the Personalize dialog first, then change the advanced setting. Please do as follow steps:
1. Place the cursor on a blank place of the desktop and right click to open context menu and click Personalize. See screenshot:
2. Click Window Color button on the bottom of the dialog. See screenshot:
3. Then click Advanced appearance settings to enter Window Color and Appearance dialog. See screenshot:
4. Click ToolTip form the Item list, then specify the background color, the font, font color, the font size and font color of the comment format. Also you can decide if the font is bold or italic.
5. Click Apply or OK to apply the new setting in your computer. Then click Save Changes to save the setting and close the dialog.
Now the default comment format is changed.
Note: Applying this method will affect all tool tips of the computer.
Tip: If you are using Windows 8, you can change the default comment formats as following:
(1) Right click blank place at desktop, and select the Personalize from the context menu;
(2) In the popping up Personalization folder, click the Display in the left bar;
(3) In the Display folder, go to the Change only the text size section, click the first box and select the Tooltips from the drop down list, and then change the font size in the next box. Here you can also bold all text in comments.
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Thanks for sharing this information with us.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program included in the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Spreadsheets present tables of values arranged in rows and columns that can be manipulated mathematically using both basic and complex arithmetic operations and functions.
If anyone faces TV issues connect https://www.techsupportdubai.com/lg-tv-repair/
I think this is main system of any computer system caused My computer desktop windows is arranging all things in properly and with quality so you have to any http://mycomputerwindows10.com issue with this system then come here and solved your problems in few seconds.