How to change default comment format in Excel?
In default, the comment format in Excel is shown as below, and if you want to change this default comment format to more colorful and lively in Excel, you can do as this tutorial introduced.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel/Office
If you want to change default comment format, you need to go to the Personalize dialog first, then change the advanced setting. Please do as follow steps:
1. Place the cursor on a blank place of the desktop and right click to open context menu and click Personalize. See screenshot:
2. Click Window Color button on the bottom of the dialog. See screenshot:
3. Then click Advanced appearance settings to enter Window Color and Appearance dialog. See screenshot:
4. Click ToolTip form the Item list, then specify the background color, the font, font color, the font size and font color of the comment format. Also you can decide if the font is bold or italic.
5. Click Apply or OK to apply the new setting in your computer. Then click Save Changes to save the setting and close the dialog.
Now the default comment format is changed.
Note: Applying this method will affect all tool tips of the computer.
Tip: If you are using Windows 8, you can change the default comment formats as following:
(1) Right click blank place at desktop, and select the Personalize from the context menu;
(2) In the popping up Personalization folder, click the Display in the left bar;
(3) In the Display folder, go to the Change only the text size section, click the first box and select the Tooltips from the drop down list, and then change the font size in the next box. Here you can also bold all text in comments.
(4) Click Apply.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 days agoI think this is main system of any computer system caused My computer desktop windows is arranging all things in properly and with quality so you have to any http://mycomputerwindows10.com issue with this system then come here and solved your problems in few seconds.