How to insert page break into pivot table?
In a pivot table, we can insert page breaks to print each group of pivot table to separate pages. But, how could you insert the page break into a pivot table in Excel? The following article can do you a favor.
In fact, to insert the page break into a pivot table, you just need to check an option as following steps shown:
1. Right click one cell content of your pivot table, and choose Field Settings from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. In the Field Settings dialog box, click Layout & Print tab, and then check Insert page break after each item option under Print section, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button to close this dialog, you can view the page breaks in the Page Break Preview mode by clicking View > Page Break Preview, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!