How to sort data from left to right in pivot table?
In pivot table, we can easily sort the data in a column from largest to smallest or smallest to largest. Have you ever tried to sort data from left to right of a row in pivot table?
Supposing I have the below pivot table, and now, I want to sort the values of KTE from left to right. To sort the row by its values, you can do with the following steps:
1. In the pivot table, right click a value cell in the row that you want to sort.
2. Then choose Sort > More Sort Options from the context menu, see screenshot:
3. In the Sort By Value dialog box, choose the sort options - Smallest to Largest or Largest to Smallest as you need, and then check Left to Right under Sort direction section, see screenshot:
4. After finishing the settings, click OK to close the dialog. And your specified row values have been sorted from left to right ascendingly. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!