How to add or remove strikethrough in Excel?
In general, we usually add a strikethrough to the data to show it as invalid. But do you know how to add or remove the strikethrough in Excel?
You can add the strikethrough in the Format Cells dialog.
1. Select the cells you want to add strikethrough and click Home > Format Cells arrow. See screenshot:
2. In the Format Cells dialog, under Font tab, check Strikethrough option in the Effects section. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close dialog. Now all selected cells are added strikethrough.
If you want to remove strikethrough, select the cells with strikethrough, go to the Format Cells dialog and uncheck the Strikethrough option.
Tip: You also can right click to select Format Cells to open the Format Cells dialog.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!