How to show multiple rows of worksheet tabs in Excel?
Have you ever met difficult to view all sheet tabs when there are too many worksheets in a workbook? Now I will introduce some tricks for you to view all sheet tabs in Excel.
If you abbreviate sheet names, you may see more sheet tabs in the tab bar.
You also can shorten the horizontal scroll bar to show more sheet tabs.
In Excel, you can display the Activate dialog to view all sheet tabs.
Right click at the sheet navigation controls |< < > >| in the Sheet tabs bar, then you can view the sheet tabs in the popped out pane.
If there are too many tabs showing in the pane, you can select More Sheets to open the Activate dialog, then scroll the bar to view the sheets.
In Excel 2013, just right click the right arrow or left arrow at the beginning of Sheet tabs bar, it will open the Activate dialog.
With the above three ways, I think they are not convenient enough. However, if you have installed Kutools for Excel, its Navigation Pane will do a good favor for you.
1. Click Kutools > Navigation. See screenshot:
2. Then you can see a Navigation Pane shown at the left of the sheet, click Sheets tab, and in the Workbooks list select the workbook whose sheet tabs you want to view, then in the Worksheets list, you can view all the sheet tabs.
If the sheet tabs are too many to display all in the Worksheets list, you can shorten the workbooks list with moving cursor over the bottom border of Workbooks list, and then drag it up when the cursor becomes.
The Vertical scrollbar will come out automatically when the sheet tabs can’t be shown fully.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!