How to show all Excel windows in taskbar?
When you use Excel 2007 and 2010, have you noticed that all of your opened Excel files are only displayed as one window in the taskbar? This will be annoying when you tried to switch among the workbooks, and if you want to close only one file, all of the opened files will be closed at once. So how could you show all Excel windows in the taskbar?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In Excel 2007 and 2010, you need to check an option in the Excel Options to solve this task.
1. Click File > Options in Excel 2010 or click Office button > Excel Options in Excel 2007, in the Excel Options dialog box, click Advanced from the left pane, and then scroll down to Display section, and check Show all windows in the taskbar option, see screenshot:
2. Then click OK to close this dialog, and all the opened workbooks have been displayed in the taskbar, you can switch among them quickly, see screenshots:
Note: In Excel 2013, this Show all windows in the taskbar feature has been removed from the Excel Options.
If you have installed Office Tab in your computer, it helps you view and edit multiple files within a single tabbed window, to know more about Office Tab and want to down load it please click here.
After installing Office Tab, open multiple workbooks, you will see all the workbooks name have been displayed within a single tabbed window as following screenshot shown:
And if you also want to show these windows in the taskbar, please click Office Tab > Options Center, in the Tabs for Excel Options dialog, check Display all windows in the taskbar under General & Position tab, see screenshot: