How to change 3D chart rotation in Excel?
In Excel, you not only can change the 2-D chart’s rotation, you also can change the rotation of a 3-D chart.
There is a function called 3-D rotation in Excel.
1. Right click at the chart and select 3-D Rotation in context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the popping dialog, you can type the degree you need in the X and Y text boxes to change your 3D chart rotation.
Note: In Excel, when the Format Chart Area pane comes out, click the Effect tab, and then specify the proper degrees into the text boxes of X Rotation and Y Rotation successively.
3. Close dialog. You can see the chart has been rotated.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)