How to add secondary axis to pivot chart in Excel?
Add a secondary axis to pivot chart
For instance, I want to add a secondary axis to show Legend series of Sum of Profit.
1. Right click at the Sum of Profit series, and select Format Data Series from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Format Data Series dialog, check Secondary Axis option in the Series Options section. See screenshot:
In Excel 2013, check the Secondary Axis option under the Series Options in the Format Data Series pane.
3. Now close the dialog/pane, you can see the secondary axis has been added to the pivot chart.
4. You can right click at the Sum of Profit series (the secondary series), and select Change Series Chart Type from the context menu.
5. Then in Change Chart Type dialog, select a Line chart and click OK to close the dialog.
Now, the pivot chart as below screenshot shown.
In Excel 2013, in the Change Chart Type dialog, click Combo section, and go to the series with secondary axis in the Choose the chart type and axis for your data series section, click the following Chart type box and select Line chart from the drop down list.
Export graphics (Pictures/Charts/Shapes/All Types) from workbook to a folder as Gif/Tif/PNG/JPEG
|If there are multiple type of graphics in a workbook, and you just want to export all charts across worksheet to a folder as gif of other type of picture, you can use Kutools for Excel's Export Graphics utilty, which only need 3 steps to handle this job . Click for full-featured 30 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!