How to add secondary axis to pivot chart in Excel?
Add a secondary axis to pivot chart
For instance, I want to add a secondary axis to show Legend series of Sum of Profit.
1. Right click at the Sum of Profit series, and select Format Data Series from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Format Data Series dialog, check Secondary Axis option in the Series Options section. See screenshot:
In Excel 2013, check the Secondary Axis option under the Series Options in the Format Data Series pane.
3. Now close the dialog/pane, you can see the secondary axis has been added to the pivot chart.
4. You can right click at the Sum of Profit series (the secondary series), and select Change Series Chart Type from the context menu.
5. Then in Change Chart Type dialog, select a Line chart and click OK to close the dialog.
Now, the pivot chart as below screenshot shown.
In Excel 2013, in the Change Chart Type dialog, click Combo section, and go to the series with secondary axis in the Choose the chart type and axis for your data series section, click the following Chart type box and select Line chart from the drop down list.
Export graphics (Pictures/Charts/Shapes/All Types) from workbook to a folder as Gif/Tif/PNG/JPEG
|If there are multiple type of graphics in a workbook, and you just want to export all charts across worksheet to a folder as gif of other type of picture, you can use Kutools for Excel's Export Graphics utilty, which only need 3 steps to handle this job . Click for full-featured 30 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThere's too many adverts on this page: "You maybe interested in this utility", "Recommended Productivity Tools", and two banner ads for "Kutools for Excel"... What's worse is that these adverts occur during the tutorial, almost as though you're trying to trick the user that they're part of the tutorial.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoJust wanted to say after a long amount of searching online this has been the best guide I have found, including youtube videos! Thank you so much!