How to add secondary axis to pivot chart in Excel?
Add a secondary axis to pivot chart
You maybe interested in this utility:
Navigation--AutoText (add usually used charts to AutoText pane, only one click when you need to insert it in any sheets .)
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
For instance, I want to add a secondary axis to show Legend series of Sum of Profit.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
1. Right click at the Sum of Profit series, and select Format Data Series from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Format Data Series dialog, check Secondary Axis option in the Series Options section. See screenshot:
In Excel 2013, check the Secondary Axis option under the Series Options in the Format Data Series pane.
3. Now close the dialog/pane, you can see the secondary axis has been added to the pivot chart.
4. You can right click at the Sum of Profit series (the secondary series), and select Change Series Chart Type from the context menu.
5. Then in Change Chart Type dialog, select a Line chart and click OK to close the dialog.
Now, the pivot chart as below screenshot shown.
In Excel 2013, in the Change Chart Type dialog, click Combo section, and go to the series with secondary axis in the Choose the chart type and axis for your data series section, click the following Chart type box and select Line chart from the drop down list.
|If you are interested in Kutools for Excel, download the 60-days free trial.|
|Kutools for Excel's Export Graphics can export or save pictures, charts, or shapes as png, tif, gif, jpeg in a folder|
- Create PivotChart in Excel 2007/2010/2013
- Create and filter a PivotTable in Excel 2007/2010/2013
Recommended Productivity Tools
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThere's too many adverts on this page: "You maybe interested in this utility", "Recommended Productivity Tools", and two banner ads for "Kutools for Excel"... What's worse is that these adverts occur during the tutorial, almost as though you're trying to trick the user that they're part of the tutorial.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoJust wanted to say after a long amount of searching online this has been the best guide I have found, including youtube videos! Thank you so much!