- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoCould you mind to tell me what system you use?
How to use shortcut keys to paste special into Excel?
In Excel, Copy and Paste must be the most used commands in our daily Excel work. Now I will tell you the shortcuts to quickly finish easy paste or other special paste in Excel.
Currency ConversionKutools'Currency Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple currencies.
|Click Kutools > Content > Currency Conversion to quickly convert between two currencies. See screenshot:|
|Never need to worry about long long formulas in Excel anymore! Kutools for Excel's Auto Text can add all formulas to a group |
as auto text, and liberate your brain! Click here to know Auto Text Click here to get free trial
Shortcuts to open Paste Special dialog: Ctrl + ALT + V or ALT + E + S;
Shortcuts to paste: Ctrl + V;
Shortcuts to paste value only: ALT + H + V + V;
Shortcuts to paste value and number formatting: ALT + H + V + A; (In Excel 2007, not work)
Shortcuts to paste values and keep source formatting: ALT + H + V + E; (Not work in Excel 2007)
Shortcuts to paste only source formatting: ALT + H + V + K; (Not work in Excel 2007)
Shortcuts to paste no border: ALT + H + V + B;
Shortcuts to paste keep source column widths: ALT + H + V + W; (Not work in Excel 2013/2007)
Shortcuts to paste only formatting: ALT + H + V + R; (Not work in Excel 2007)
Shortcuts to paste transpose: ALT + H + V + T;
Shortcuts to paste formula only: ALT + H + V + F;
Shortcuts to paste formula and number formatting: ALT + H + V + O; (Not work in Excel 2007)
Shortcuts to paste as picture: ALT + H + V + U; (Not work in Excel 2007)
Shortcuts to paste as linked picture: ALT + H + V + I; (Not work in Excel 2007)
(1) Above shortcut keys must be used after the copy.
(2) For the hot keys like ALT + H + V + V, you should hold the Alt key, and then press the other three keys one by one.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
If you want to fill a column with the same formula, you can do as these:
1. Type the formula you want in the first cell in the column, then press Enter key.
2. Then put the cursor on the column header and select the entire column, and press Ctrl + D keys to fill the formula in the whole column.
Tip: if you want to fill the formula in a column range, you can select the range you want to fill, and press Ctrl + D keys.
- Shortcut keys to insert or delete row/column/tab
- Shortcut keys to select row/column/data/sheetShortcut keys to select row/column/data/sheet
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agosuddenly in my system Alt+E+S shortcut key not working