i wants to know how to compare duplicate datas from different excel sheet and copy the entire details of duplicate value
How to merge two sheets by using VLOOKUP in Excel?
VLOOKUP to merge two sheets
Navigation pane -- Find and Replace
|Kutools for Excel's advanced Find and Replace function, can help you find and
replace a value across multiple sheets and workbooks.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
With VLOOKUP function, you only can merge data from one sheet to another sheet.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
Here I enable sheet1, and then in cell D2, type this formula =VLOOKUP($A2,Sheet2!$A$1:$B$10,2,FALSE), then drag the autofill handle to the range you need to apply this formula. See screenshot:
In the above formula, A2 is the lookup value, and Sheet2!A1:B10 is the range that contains the criteria you want to merge based on, and 2 indicates the data you want to merge in the second column.
|Never need to worry about long long formulas in Excel anymore! Kutools for Excel's Auto Text can add all formulas to a group
as auto text, and liberate your brain! Click here to know Auto Text Click here to get free trial
Calculate age based on birthday (get the age by a given date. There are dozens of usually used formulas in the Formula Helper.
- VLOOKUP and return multiple values horizontally
- VLOOKUP and return zero instead of #N/A
- VLOOKUP with drop down list
- VLOOKUP and return lowest value