How to print worksheet with displaying formulas in Excel?
By default, the calculated results will display in cells instead of the formulas in Excel. If you need to print worksheet with formulas displaying in Excel, you need to show all formulas in cells instead of the calculated results first, and then print it. In this tutorial, we will show you how to print worksheet with formulas displaying in Excel.
In this section, we will show you how to display formulas instead of the calculated results in Excel, and then print it.
1. Click Formulas > Show Formulas. See screenshot:
After clicking the Show Formulas, you can see all formulas in current worksheet are displayed in cells.
2. Then you can print the worksheet with formulas displaying.
If you want to print multiple worksheets with formulas displaying, the View Options utility of Kutools for Excel can help to display all formulas instead of the formula results in all worksheet of active workbook at the same time. Therefore, you don’t need to enable the Show Formulas function again and again in different worksheets.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. After installing Kutools for Excel, please click Kutools > Show & Hide > View Options. See screenshot:
2. In the View Options dialog box, check the Formulas box in Window options section, then click the Apply to all sheets button.
Then formulas are displayed in different worksheets instead of the formula results. Now you can print the worksheets one by one as you need.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!