How to VLOOKUP and return multiple corresponding values horizontally in Excel?
VLOOKUP and return multiple values horizontally
For example, you have a range of data as below screenshot shown, and you want to VLOOKUP the prices of Apple.
1. Select a cell and type this formula =INDEX($B$2:$B$9, SMALL(IF($A$11=$A$2:$A$9, ROW($A$2:$A$9)-ROW($A$2)+1), COLUMN(A1))) into to it, and then press Shift + Ctrl + Enter and drag the autofill handle to right to apply this formula until #NUM! appears. See screenshot:
2. Then delete the #NUM!. See screenshot:
Tip: In the above formula, B2:B9 is the column range which you want to return the values in, A2:A9 is the column range that the lookup value is in, A11 is the lookup value, A1 is the first cell of your data range, A2 is the first cell of the column range that you lookup value is in.
If you want to return multiple values vertically, you can read this article How to lookup value return multiple corresponding values in Excel?
Easily Combine multiple sheets/Workbook into one Single sheet or Workbook
|To combinne multiples sheets or workbooks into one sheet or workbook may be edious in Excel, but with the Combine function in Kutools for Excel, you can combine merge dozens of sheets/workbooks into one sheet or workbook, also, you can consolidate the sheets into one by several clicks only. Click for full-featured 30 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!