How to move a specific chart to a new sheet in Excel?
After creating a chart in a worksheet, you can move this chart into other worksheet as you need. In this article, we will show you how to move a specific chart to a new sheet in Excel.
You can do as follows to move a specific chart to a new sheet in Excel.
1. Select the chart which you want to move to a new sheet.
2. After selecting the chart, the Chart Tools tab is enabled. Please click Design > Move Chart. See screenshot:
3. In the Move Chart dialog box, you need to:
1). If you want to move the chart to a new chart sheet, please check the New sheet option, enter a sheet name and click the OK button;
2). If you just want to move the chart as an object to an existing worksheet of current workbook, please select the Object in option, specify a worksheet in the drop-down list, and finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
After clicking the OK button, the chart will be moved to the sheet as you want.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!