How to round then sum values by one formula in Excel?
If you have some data as below screenshot shown, and you want to round the data and then sum the data up. In general, you may round the data one by one by using ROUND function, and then use SUM function to add the rounding data up. But now this tutorial is talking about one formula to round then sum in Excel.
To round then sum values with one step, you just need an array formula.
Select a cell you want to put the final result out, and type this formula =SUM(ROUND(B2:B5,0)) into it, then press Shift + Ctrl + Enter keys to get the result. See screenshot:
In the above formula, B2: B5 is the data range you want to round and sum up. You can change it as you need.
- Round number to nearest 5/10/50 in Excel
- Round number to nearest even or odd number in Excel
- Round date to nearest month in Excel
- Round date to previous or next specific weekday in Excel
- Round time to nearest hour/minute/second in Excel
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!