How to round then sum values by one formula in Excel?
If you have some data as below screenshot shown, and you want to round the data and then sum the data up. In general, you may round the data one by one by using ROUND function, and then use SUM function to add the rounding data up. But now this tutorial is talking about one formula to round then sum in Excel.
Round (Rounding numbers, round down/up, round to even without formulas.)
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To round then sum values with one step, you just need an array formula.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance working efficiency and save working time.|
Select a cell you want to put the final result out, and type this formula =SUM(ROUND(B2:B5,0)) into it, then press Shift + Ctrl + Enter keys to get the result. See screenshot:
In the above formula, B2: B5 is the data range you want to round and sum up. You can change it as you need.
- Round number to nearest 5/10/50 in Excel
- Round number to nearest even or odd number in Excel
- Round date to nearest month in Excel
- Round date to previous or next specific weekday in Excel
- Round time to nearest hour/minute/second in Excel