- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoThat's the number of decimal places you want it rounded to.
How to round then sum values by one formula in Excel?
If you have some data as below screenshot shown, and you want to round the data and then sum the data up. In general, you may round the data one by one by using ROUND function, and then use SUM function to add the rounding data up. But now this tutorial is talking about one formula to round then sum in Excel.
To round then sum values with one step, you just need an array formula.
Select a cell you want to put the final result out, and type this formula =SUM(ROUND(B2:B5,0)) into it, then press Shift + Ctrl + Enter keys to get the result. See screenshot:
In the above formula, B2: B5 is the data range you want to round and sum up. You can change it as you need.
- Round number to nearest 5/10/50 in Excel
- Round number to nearest even or odd number in Excel
- Round date to nearest month in Excel
- Round date to previous or next specific weekday in Excel
- Round time to nearest hour/minute/second in Excel
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agowhat is the 0 for