To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoTo change the day in the formula the Bold and underlined number is what requires changing. To change to Thursday, change '1' to '4'.
1 - Monday
2 - Tuesday
3 - Wednesday
4 - Thursday
5 - Friday
6 - Saturday
7 - Sunday
This corresponds with Numbers 1 (Monday) through 7 (Sunday). This is dictated by the number '2' in the formula, changing this number will change the number required to display different days of the week.
Changing '2' will result in the following day changes for '1'
1 or omitted - Numbers 1 (Sunday) through 7 (Saturday)
2 - Numbers 1 (Monday) through 7 (Sunday)
3 - Numbers 0 (Monday) through 6 (Sunday)
11 - Numbers 1 (Monday) through 7 (Sunday)
12 - Numbers 1 (Tuesday) through 7 (Monday)
13 - Numbers 1 (Wednesday) through 7 (Tuesday)
14 - Numbers 1 (Thursday) through 7 (Wednesday)
15 - Numbers 1 (Friday) through 7 (Thursday)
16 - Numbers 1 (Saturday) through 7 (Friday)
17 - Numbers 1 (Sunday) through 7 (Saturday)
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoChange ",2" to ",5" (Monday is the 2nd day of the week and thus Thursday is the 5th day of the week).
How to find the date of next Monday in Excel?
Supposing you have a column of random dates, now, you need to get the date of next Monday from these given dates. For example, I have a date 2015/2/6, and I want to get the next Monday’s date -- 2015/2/9. Are there any good methods to solve this problem in Excel?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To return the date of next Monday from the given date, the following formula may help you.
1. Enter this formula into a blank cell next to your date: =A2+(7-WEEKDAY(A2,2)+1), (A2 has the date that you want to get its next Monday’ date), see screenshot:
2. Then drag the fill handle over to the range that you want to contain this formula, and the date of next Monday from the given date has been calculated. See screenshot:
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agohow to apply it for next thursday?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoHow to apply this formula for Saturday?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoNice and straight to the point. Thank you!