How to list all numbers between two or more numbers in Excel?
Supposing you have a list of numbers as below screenshot shown. And you need to list all numbers between the given numbers to fill all the blank cells. See screenshot:
You may use the traditional method to manually enter the numbers, but it is too time-consuming. Actually, there are methods to easily list all numbers between these given numbers in Excel. Please do as follows.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
If you want to list all numbers between given numbers as above screenshot shown. You need to apply the Fill function three times to finish the whole operation.
1. Firstly, select all cells between number 1 and 10 (including 1 and 10), and then click Fill > Series under Home tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Series dialog box, select Columns in the Series in section, choose Linear in the Type section, and then click the OK button.
Now all numbers between 1 and 10 are listed. You need to repeat the above operations to list all numbers between number 25 and 30, 35 and 40.
Repeating the above operations will be much tedious if there are multiple sections to be filled with the linear values. With the Fill Blank Cells utility of Kutools for Excel, you can easily list all numbers between given numbers at once. Please do as follows.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Select the range you want to list all numbers between given numbers, and then click Kutools > Insert > Fill Blank Cells. See screenshot:
2. In the Fill Blank Cells dialog box, select the Linear values option in the Fill with section, and choose From top to bottom option in the Options section, and finally click the OK button.
Then all numbers between given numbers are listed immediately. See screenshot: