every 40 automatically convert in to 1 and else also show according to 40 range
i mean cell ma
ximum range will be 40
Supposing you have a range of cells with pounds data, and now you want to convert these pounds to ounces or grams or kg quickly, how can you solve it? Here I introduce some formulas and a handy conversion utility for you to finish the conversion in Excel.
Quickly convert between multiple currencies
|In financy work, we usually convert one currency to another currency. The Currency Conversion is aim to quickly solve this job. It can convert multiple currencise with the last rate, place the convert result in cell or as comment, also can display the convert rate and other conversion information in comment. Click for 60 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 200 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
In Excel, you can use below formulas to convert pounds to ounces or grams or kg.
Convert between pounds and ounces
Select a blank cell next to your pounds data, and type this formula =CONVERT(A2,"lbm","ozm") into it, and press Enter key, then drag the autofill handle down to the range cells you need.
If you want to convert ounces to pounds, you can use this formula =CONVERT(A2,"ozm","lbm").
Convert between pounds and grams
Select a blank cell next to your pounds data, and type this formula =CONVERT(A2,"lbm","g") into it, and press Enter key, then drag the autofill handle down to the range cells you need.
If you want to convert grams to pounds, use this formula =CONVERT(A2,"g","lbm").
Convert between pounds to kg
Select a blank cell next to your pounds data, and type this formula =CONVERT(A2,"lbm","kg") into it, and press Enter key, then drag the autofill handle down to the range cells you need.
To convert kg to pounds, please use this formula =CONVERT(A2, "kg","lbm").
Tip: In the above formulas, A2 is the cell you want to convert.
With above methods to convert pounds to grams, ounces or kg, you need to remember the formulas. But if you have Kutools for Excel, you can quickly and easily do conversion between multiple mass units in Excel with Kutools for Excel’s Unit Conversion.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 200 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Select the data you want to convert, and click Kutools > Content > Unit Conversion. See screenshot:
2. In the Unit Conversion dialog, you just need to do these:
(1) Select Mass from the drop down list under Units section.
(2) Select the units you want to convert. For example, if you want to convert pounds to ounces, just select Pound (Avdp) from left list, and then select Ounce (Avdp) from right list. See screenshot:
Note: You can click the Swap Unit button to exchange the conversion units quickly.
3. Click Ok or Apply. Now the pounds data has been converted to Ounces.
1. If you want to convert pounds to kg, you just need to select Pound (Avep) from left list, Gram from right list, then select Kilo (1E+03) from the Metric prefix under right list. see screenshot:
2. If you just want to show the converting results as cell comments, you can check Add results as comment option in the Unit Conversion dialog.
Then click Ok or Apply, and you can see the converting results are shown in comments.
With Unit Conversion, you can convert between multiple units. Click here to know more description about Unit Conversion.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.