how to convert this value in acre i have convert to hectare please resolve
How to quickly convert cells between hectares and acres in Excel?
With this article, I introduce the quick tricks to convert values between hectares and acres units in Excel, please be patient to read the below steps.
Currency ConversionKutools'Currency Conversion function give you the last currency rate, and help you convert between multuple currencies.
|Click Kutools > Content > Currency Conversion to quickly convert between two currencies. See screenshot:|
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Supposing you have a list of values in hectare unit as below screenshot shown, and now convert them to acre unit in Excel.
|Never need to worry about long long formulas in Excel anymore! Kutools for Excel's Auto Text can add all formulas to a group
as auto text, and liberate your brain! Click here to know Auto Text Click here to get free trial
1. Select a blank cell next to the list, and type this formula into it =D1* 2.4710538, D1 is the cell you want to convert hectare to acre, and press Enter key, then drag the autofill handle down to apply this formula to cells. See screenshots:
1. If you want to convert acres to hectares, you can use this formula = D1*0.4046856.
2. Because the results are calculated by formulas, if you want to change them to actual value, you can paste them as value, or click Kutools > To Actual to change them to actual values if you have Kutools for Excel installed.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can use the Unit Conversion to convert multiple area units as you need quickly.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
1. Select the values you want to convert to acres, and then click Kutools > Content > Unit Conversion. See screenshot:
2. In Unit Conversion dialog, select Surface from Units drop down list, and select Hectare from left list, Acre form right list, you can view converted results in Preview pane. See screenshot:
3. Then click Ok or Apply, now the hectares are converted to acres.
1. If you want to convert acres to hectares, just select Acre from left list and Hectare from right list in Unit Conversion dialog and click Ok.
2. If you check Add results as comment option, the converted results will be shown as comments.
With Kutools for Excel’s Unit Conversion, you can convert between mass untis, time units, liquid units, temperature units and so on.
With Kutools for Excel installed, you also can quickly convert multiple currencies.
- How to quickly convert pounds to ounces/grams/kg in Excel?
- How to quickly convert between multiple energy units in Excel?