To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 17 days agoHi rachel,
Excel 2007 and higher versions.
Microsoft Excel supports to export as PDF file since Excel 2007. Therefore, the first method can work in Excel 2007 or higher version.
The second method use the Excel add-in – Kutools for Excel. And Kutools for Excel works in Excel 2007 and later version.
How to save multiple worksheets/workbooks as PDF file in Excel?
We can save a worksheet as a separate PDF file easily with the Save As feature in Excel, but how about saving multiple worksheets as a separate PDF file in Excel? And what if batch saving multiple worksheets as many separate PDF files quickly in Excel? The following methods will help you solve them.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
This method is talking about saving multiple worksheets as a single PDF file in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Open the workbook whose worksheets you will save as single PDF file, and select these worksheets in the Sheet Tab bar simultaneously. See screenshot:
(1) Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent worksheets in the Sheet Tab bar by selecting them one by one.
(2) Holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent worksheets in the Sheet Tab bar by selecting the first one and the last one.
2. Click the File (or Office button) > Save As.
3. In the opening Save As dialog box, select the destination folder you will save the PDF file into, type a name for the new PDF file into the File name box, and select the PDF (*.pdf) from the Save as type drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Click the Save button.
So far, all selected worksheets are saved into one PDF file, and each worksheet stays in a separate page.
Sometimes, you may want to save multiple worksheets as many separate PDF files in Excel. Apart from repeating save each worksheet as a separate PDF file, Kutools for Excel’s Split Workbook utility can help you get it done with only several clicks in Excel.
1. Open the workbook whose worksheets you will save as separate PDF files, and click Kutools Plus > Workbook > Split Workbook.
2. In the Split Workbook dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) In the worksheet name section, please check the worksheets that you will save as separate PDF files;
(2) Check the Specify save format option;
(3) Click the drop down list under Specify save format option, and select PDF (*.pdf) from it. See screenshot:
(4) Click the Split button.
(1) The Skip hidden worksheets option will prevent from splitting hidden worksheets and saving as separate files.
(2) The Skip blank worksheets option will prevent from splitting blank worksheets and saving as separate files.
3. In the opening Browse For Folder dialog box, select the destination folder you will save the PDF files into, and click the OK button.
So far all selected worksheets are saved as separate PDF files in the specified destination folder, and each PDF is named with corresponding worksheet name. See screenshot:
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agowhat version of micro excel is needed to do this method?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoOMG thank you so much. The save multiple sheets as one PDF thread saved me from destroying my computer. Why would microsoft not make a check box to do it for you?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoMUITO OBRIGADA! ADOREI, SALVOU MEU DIA!