How to quickly sum a column cells ignore #N/A errors in Excel?
If there is a column list as below screenshot shown, and now you want to sum the whole column and ignore #N/A errors. Here I introduce some tricks to quickly solve this job in Excel.
There is a formula can help you quickly sum up the column ignore #N/A.
Select a blank cell, C3 for instance, and type this formula =SUMIF(A1:A14,"<>#N/A"), press Enter key to get the result.
Tip: in above formula, A1:A14 is the column list you want to sum up, you can change it as you need.
Select Cells with Error Value
|The Select Cells with Error Value of Kutools for Excel is used to select all error cells in a range. Click for 30 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
You may be interested in:
- How to count cells with zeros but not blanks in Excel?
- How to count the number of occurrences of a word in a column in Excel?
- How to count unique/duplicate dates in an Excel column?
- How to find the max or min value for each day in an Excel range?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!