How to quickly sum a column cells ignore #N/A errors in Excel?
If there is a column list as below screenshot shown, and now you want to sum the whole column and ignore #N/A errors. Here I introduce some tricks to quickly solve this job in Excel.
There is a formula can help you quickly sum up the column ignore #N/A.
Select a blank cell, C3 for instance, and type this formula =SUMIF(A1:A14,"<>#N/A"), press Enter key to get the result.
Tip: in above formula, A1:A14 is the column list you want to sum up, you can change it as you need.
Select Cells with Error Value
|The Select Cells with Error Value of Kutools for Excel is used to select all error cells in a range. Click for 30 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
You may be interested in:
- How to count cells with zeros but not blanks in Excel?
- How to count the number of occurrences of a word in a column in Excel?
- How to count unique/duplicate dates in an Excel column?
- How to find the max or min value for each day in an Excel range?
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agowhen i need to do auto sum on excel its not working
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoterima kasih atas sharing ilmunya, sangat bermanfaat. Semoga Allah membalas anda dengan Kebaikan.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoExcuse me? Could you repeat your question in English?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoHe said thanks for the sharing of knowledge as it is very useful. May Allah bless you for your kindness